There are many good reasons to study Science in GMIT. Let’s start with seven:
1) The future for jobs is in the knowledge economy
2) Each course features a huge amount of laboratory work
3) Every course has an industrial work placement
4) Students complete major projects as part of their degree
5) There is a low student-to-staff ratio – 16:1 approximately in laboratory sessions
6) Courses are designed in collaboration with employers
7) Projects, practicals and placements teach vital skills, much sought-after by employers, such as critical thinking, project management and problem-solving – that’s why we have a very successful graduate employment profile.
Why seven? Because it’s a prime number: unique, just like you.
Check out our
Pick something else from the list below and find something that interests you.